Questions specific to our fixed-rate safes
- How are my funds protected in a fixed-rate safe?
- Why does my GBP value fluctuate in an everyday Tally account but not in my fixed-rate account?
- How much does it cost to open a fixed-rate safe?
- Can I make additional deposits during the fixed term?
- Why does Tally offer a return as opposed to interest on a fixed-rate safe?
- What happens if I need to withdraw my funds before the fixed term expires?
- Does the price of gold affect my fixed-rate savings account?
- Who can get a fixed-rate safe?
- Are any fees applicable to funds in a fixed-rate safe?
- Why has the GBP value of my Tally account not increased by the GBP amount of my deposit?
- Why does the fixed-rate safe use the GBP value to calculate the 2% rather than Tally?
- How can I check my savings are growing whilst my money is locked in the fixed-rate safe?
- Can I have multiple fixed-rate safes open at the same time?
- What happens if my money doesn’t clear in time to move into my fixed-rate safe?