What documents do I need to open a Tally account?
Currently, we only accept customers who are 18+ and reside in the UK. As per our policies and regulatory requirements, you may be asked to provide additional documents during the onboarding process.
|If you are:||We will ask you to provide:|
Please note the following in addition to the above:
1. In some situations, you may be asked to provide additional documents even if you are a UK / EU passport or ID holder.
2. All documents must state your full name and address. These should match the ones you submitted in your application.
- Bills should be dated within the last 3 months.
- Council Tax should be valid for the current year.
3. There are some IDs we are unable to accept. These include:
- Citizen Cards
- Student Cards
- NoW Cards
- National Insurance Cards
- Travel Cards