What trustee agreement does Tally have in place?

Tally Ltd and its operating subsidiaries have entered into a security trust deed with an independent third-party security trustee. In the unlikely event anything happens to Tally Ltd or the relevant operating subsidiary, your Tally gold will be converted into fiat (government-issued) currency and 99% of the amount will be deposited into your default non-Tally bank account. The other 1% is allocated to the total cost of this protection and process and the efficient return of 99% of your funds.

Your default non-Tally banking account is the first account you used to make a deposit into Tally - this must be an account in your name. You can change your default account to another account in your name at any time by contacting us.

The security trustee contact details are as follows:

Woodside Corporate Services Limited

4th Floor, 50 Mark Lane, London EC3R 7QR

0203 216 2000