Why do I need to verify my identity?
You need to verify your identity in order to use your Tally account.
This policy is in line with a banking regulation commonly known as 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) and is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients.
It is simply an anti-corruption and fraud measure.
Here are some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
- Take the photos somewhere brightly lit with natural light
- Make sure your flash is switched off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Tally profile match the details on your legal document
- Do not take a picture of a picture/copy