Why do I need to verify my identity?
To conform with a banking regulation commonly known as 'Know Your Customer' (KYC), all customers need to verify their identity before they can be issued with a Tally Account. To ensure the KYC check goes smoothly, please observe the following recommendations where feasible:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, ensuring that every single detail is readable without any blur
- When taking a photo, ensure the area is brightly lit with natural light
- Make sure your flash is switched off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Tally profile match the details on your legal document
- Do not take a picture of a picture or a picture of a photocopy