Search through our frequently asked questions

Kris Wilding
Written by Kris Wilding

Updating my personal data

To update any personal information please email us at or call us on 0203 858 0373, so that we can advise you on which documentation is necessary to update your details.

Moving address -

Provide us with details of your new address as well as proof of this address change. 

This proof of address can either be in the form of an updated driver’s license, or another document dated in the last 3 months with your name and address clearly stated, such as a bank statement or utility bill.